Sunday, September 30, 2012

Psychics/Psychic readings

When I think about Psychics, I think of the many who simply think that they are psychic or worse, the ones who know they aren't but rip people off anyway. I figured that the psychics that are great would be so expensive, it would never be possible to get a reading. I'm fairly certain that tonight I learned differently.

One late night that I couldn't sleep (a night much like this one), I decided to research some psychics online. I came across a site, and decided it would be worth a shot to try. Because I was new, I didn't pay for anything, just went into what they call free chats. Those are simply chats where you can get to know a psychic and see if you have a connection to them. I used it a few times, but never got a reading because I refused to pay for what might be a rip off. I continued looking around and talking to the psychics though, hoping to find some I liked. And I did. Some of them were very pleasant people. I still hadn't found someone that really identified with me though. 

Tonight, I decided to just browse different psychics since none of the nicer ones I had met were on. I happened to click on one at random and go it. Right away, I picked up great vibes from him. He was friendly but also very straight and to the point, which I respect. No one wants a cryptic answer. Well, he did a free demo where the psychic showcases his skills. He chose me, but unfortunately I did not have the information he needed to do so. He apologized and chose someone else, which was no big deal for me as I just liked to the friendliness that I was recieved with there. Well, he also decided to give away two free ten minute private sessions. He chose me as one of them. I was super excited. I was actually shaking when I hit the Private Chat button. 

He appeared and asked for my name and birthdate, which I gave him. Before I could ask the question I wanted answered, he already knew and was questioning me about it. He was so good at it. He knew that the question I had was one that deep deep down, I already knew the answer too (he was right though, now that I think about it). He assured me that it was the right path, that where I was headed with my thoughts and feelings where the right way. During this reading, I came close to tears several times as he told me things that I hadn't actually shared with him so there was no way he could have known them otherwise. He was fantastic. It was quick, but very informative and friendly.

In all honesty, I didn't believe that I would get such an accurate reading, or that he would know more about it than I ever actually told him or anyone. He was so in tune with my thoughts and feelings. It was incredible. He reinforced my feelings and wants. I would most certainly pay for his services any time. I couldn't believe that it was as great as it was, but here it is. There are real psychics out there, and some of them are just a click away. 

Here is the link to the website that I now use. I would advise you, even if you don't believe or don't intend to buy anything, to check it out. You register for free, and you can talk to the psychics for free. (Just remember, they can't answer private questions in a free chat. Readings must be paid for). http://www.oranum.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment