Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pagan Blog Project

Hello Everyone!

I will be participating in the Pagan Blog Project and will be putting up entries as soon as possible to catch up. For those of you who don't know what that is, the PBP is a yearly project meant to help you focus on Studying, reflecting and dedicating to your path. It has already begun the entries on the letter L but I will be starting with A so that I can be caught up. I'll try to be quick about catching up. 

I've chosen to do this project because I think it's a great way to learn more about being a Pagan. You can use topics you already know, or find one of interest and research it. I will be learning so much, as I've chosen topics that I'm not particularly familiar with. I hope that everyone who reads it will go away knowing something they didn't know before. My wish is to help others grow in their path as I grow in mine. I wish you all the best of luck in your paths.

Blessed Be!
~Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment