Sunday, June 17, 2012

PBP - Amulet

An amulet is described as anything that will repel negative energy away from the user. It can be anything from a necklace or ring to a coin or animal. The most common examples of such things are the Four Leaf Clover and the Horseshoe. Both are used to promote good luck and ward of negative energies. When hung up above a doorway or something such as that a shoe is supposed to keep evil away and bring good fortune. It must but hung up so that the curved end is at the bottom or the opposite will happen. Amulets can also be used for protection. Often times, if you don't want to make your own, certain gemstones and crystals have those properties. There are many books and websites to refer to, should you ever wonder ones work for protection or good luck. 

I have never made my own, but I do know that there are ways. I'm researching this and will hopefully be able to give more information at a later date. I do own what could be an amulet. It's on my chain. It's a stone known as Adventurine. My amulet has never worked. Before I did research, I never thought it would actually work so it didn't. In my opinion, you've gotta believe that something will work for it to happen. I neglected to do so, thinking it was only a decoration for keys. Now that I know more about such things, I think that if I put enough of my own belief in it, that it will work better. Perhaps not right away, as instant gratification isn't possible but with time, it will prove it's worth.


Sidenote: Please be aware that this is my first attempt at PBP and it's nowhere near perfect. I'm definitely trying my best and I hope that with a little time, my posts will get better. Thank you for reading!

Blessed Be!
~Harmony
 

No comments:

Post a Comment