Monday, September 3, 2012

The Full Moon (Part two)

I know that I have already written about the full moon and what it did to me. Well, the feeling that I felt that night is still lingering even today. It's like, the moon made me fully aware of what I am and what I'm capable of. My eyes have been opened. But is the feeling of power something that is supposed to linger? It's been a few days after and it still feels like the first time I felt it. And since then, I've been feeling a stronger connection to nature. I am loving being outside more and more with each passing day (still not a fan of bugs though). I guess my general wondering is if this has happened to other people before. I like the way it feels and I'm definitely embracing it all.

I feel like I finally know how I am and it's a wonderful feeling. I didn't think I would ever get this point, like I felt like I was like others who follow this path. I do share the same opinions and such as others, but I always wondered if there would be a time that I could fit in somewhere and just be who I am. I believe with all my heart that I found it. Again, I'd like to thank my teacher, Vysyn, for the help along the way and for all that she is still doing for me everyday. She's not only a teacher, but she's a wonderful friend and supporter. I'm not sure I'd be here without her.


No comments:

Post a Comment