Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Full Moon

Note: Sorry this is a little delayed, I've been a bit busy.

The full moon occurred on August 31st. It was the second full moon in the month. This one is the one that I saw (I missed the other one). I was outside with two of my friends. They weren't out there for the reasons I was but it was nice nonetheless. Well, when I looked up at the moon, the feeling was...indescribable. It was like I was filled with this energy and I felt like I very powerful, like I could do anything I put my mind to in that moment. I sat there and closed my eyes, feeling it wash over me and move around me. It was unlike anything I've ever felt before. I believe that this was the first time I've ever truly been affected by the moon (or at least the first time I was noticeably affected). I'm not sure of the significance of that moment but it was amazing. Ever since that point, it's been like I understand more about myself and I have kept part of that feeling. I can still feel it even now. It's a strange and a wonderful feeling. I'm very new to all of this so I'm unsure of it's meaning, but I'd be happy to hear any feed back that anyone may have about my experience. 

Blessed Be!
~Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment