Sunday, June 17, 2012

PBP - Aura

An aura is something every single person has. It's definition is hard to put into words. It's like the essence of that person. It radiates from and surrounds them. Some have the gift of being able to see them. An aura can be many different colors. Each of these colors meanings something. The meaning is supposed to describe or closely describe the person's personality. An aura can also be more than one color as people have many different aspects of who they are.

I never knew about this or that reading them could be done until a friend of mine read my aura. I was dumbfounded. She had told me that my aura was pink and green. I asked what the colors meant and what I found was amazing. Both had described who I was to a tee. It was truly incredible to witness such things and certainly made me a believer that it could be done. 

Here are a few examples of color meanings:

Pink-Bright and light: Loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion;new or revieved romantic relationship. Can indicate clairaudience.


Green-Relates to heart and lungs.It is a very comfortable, healthy color of nature. When seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change.Love of people, animals, nature; teacher; social

There are many other colors and meanings of course. There are also many websites that can be referenced, should you want to learn about more of them.

Blessed Be!
~Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment