Tuesday, June 19, 2012

PBP - Fairies

Fairies are perhaps, to me, one of the most fascinating of the mythical world. They go by name names such as Fairies, Little Folk, Fae, and so on. They are very young looking and beautiful beings. Though they do look young, most often, they are hundreds and sometimes thousands of years old. It's most commonly known that fairies have wings. I've read though, that not all of them have wings. I could be wrong, but that's what I've read.

There is much speculation about whether or not fairies even exist (I'm a believer myself) but for those who do believe, there are many guesses about where they come from. Some believe that they are the souls of the heroes and heroines from days passed.Still others believe that they are ancestors from long ago. There are many other theories and such but it's really all up to what you believe.

I have so much more to add about fairies, but this post would go on forever if I began to get into it. If anyone is interested though, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.


Blessed Be!
~Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment