Saturday, June 23, 2012

PBP - Grounding

Grounding is a way of balancing yourself out and releasing extra energy you may have called upon to assist you. I"sure that there are many techniques to do this, but here's what my one mentor/teacher taught me to do.

First, close your eyes and concentrate on breathing. Plant both feet firmly on the ground. Focus on the energy you need to be rid of. Imagine it leaving your body through your feet. Almost like being a tree. Your feet are the roots where the energy flows out and into the ground. After that you should feel much better. I did, at least.

This may not work for everyone, but I found that it really worked for me. Of course, I am very new at all of this and I've only done it a handful of times, but I certainly hope that you find this helpful to you.

Blessed Be!
~Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment