Tuesday, June 19, 2012

PBP - Empathy

Have you ever been wondering through a crowd of people or even just sitting with a group of close friends and suddenly begin to feel an emotion that isn't your own? An intense feeling of Anger, Sadness, or even the good emotions like happiness. It could very well be that you are what is known as Empathic. Empathy means that you are able to feel  the emotions of others. Some can even manipulated them, though I believe that is known as something else. Some empathics have a hard time walking through or being in crowded rooms or areas.

It is believed that I could be empathic myself. I've not had much experience just yet but from what I have had happen, they could be right. Though I have never had an issue being in a crowd, I've found that I can often feel and/or experience the emotions of those I'm close to or tuned into. It's bizarre, but sometimes really helpful. I enjoy helping friends and being able to feel how they are feeling is a tremendous help when doing so. I believe I have a lot more research and experience to obtain before I go around claiming that I am empathic, but hopefully, soon enough, the answers will come to me.

Blessed Be!
~Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment